Items on the website are in stock for immediate dispatch, unless otherwise stated eg 'dyed to order' or 'pre order'. If you place more than one order close together, I will try to combine your orders and refund the duplicate postage amount.
I strive to dispatch orders as quickly as possible; usually taking two to five working days. Please note that at busy times, e.g. after an update, it can take longer.
Please remember that the postal service can get delayed. If your order has not arrived within 28 days (UK) or six weeks (international) please contact us and I will assume it is missing. Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic postal times are increased both in the UK and internationally so please allow longer for delivery times.
Royal Mail do not provide tracking numbers for any first class parcels as standard. For a tracked service please select Signed For at checkout (UK Only).
First Class & Signed For
Usually arrives within one to three working days after dispatch however can take longer.
NON UK SHIPPING
Sent with Royal Mail Airmail 'Standard International' or & 'International Tracked & Signed For' service - please choose the option you require at checkout.
Please note that Royal Mail Airmail 'Standard International' service does not include tracking.
Europe - Usually arrives within five to ten working days however can take longer.
World 1 - Usually arrives within ten working days however can take longer.
World 2 - Usually arrives within two to four weeks however can take longer.
World 3 - Usually arrives within two to four weeks however can take longer.
I am happy to accept returns if you change your mind once you receive your order or aren't satisfied with your purchase.
I understand products can look different on screen.
Here is how to return your Spectrum Fibre products:
1. Please contact me using the contact me form here within 30 days of receipt of your order to let me know you would like to return it.
2. Pack your undamaged, unused products either in the original packaging, or new packaging. It must be free of scent or animal hair. Please also include a note detailing your order number and the email address used when placing the order.
3. Post it back to me (I will provide the address when you contact me), making sure to obtain a proof of postage. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure returned items comes back to me. In the event of the returned product going missing in transit, you are to pursue your postage provider for compensation as the product is legally yours until a refund is issued.
4. Once I have received your order, I will either refund the cost of your original order excluding postage and be using original payment method or post your replacement. Please note:- Items returned from outside the UK must be clearly marked on the customs label as "returned merchandise" so as not to attract import duty / VAT.
- I can only accept your return if you are the person who placed the original order.
- SALE items cannot be returned unless faulty or wrongly delivered.
- Faulty or wrongly delivered items can be returned using the steps detailed above but can be exchanged for a refund. This is as long as the fault is not due to misuse, use against our recommendations, or reasonable wear and tear.
COOKIES & PRIVACY
Data will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.